If you or your loved one would like to become a resident of one of our Homes, look no further than your local Community Care Access Centre (CCAC).


The CCAC is a central agency that creates and manages all applications for every long-term care home in Ontario. A phone call to the CCAC is all that is needed to initiate an application to move into our Homes.


A caseworker will then schedule a time to come and visit you and/or your loved one in person, whether you are in your own home or in hospital. The caseworker will take care of completing an application package and send it to the Home of your choice.


Every community in Ontario has a local branch of the CCAC. To reach the CCAC that serves the Northwestern Ontario area, follow the link below.


Long Term Care – North West CCAC

Next: Admission FAQ’s